As a business member you provide the tools necessary to make winter maintenance safe and sustainable thus providing an essential public service through saving lives and protecting commerce. Very often this contribution to communities is not recognized and appreciated. Through research, education, training, recognition, and awards, PSA will help all those involved in winter maintenance achieve their goals of providing public safety and mobility while giving the profession the reputation it deserves.
Corporate Membership (Annual)
The Professional SnowFighters Association, is a North American based non-profit trade association dedicated to creating a community of practice, based upon adherence to sound science as it seeks to improve knowledge and practices in the pursuit of safe and sustainable snow fighting by the winter maintenance community. Through research, education, training, recognition, and awards, PSA will help all those involved in winter maintenance achieve their goals of providing public safety and mobility while giving the profession the reputation it deserves. As a corporation you provide the tools to make this possible.
In joining PSA you are becoming part of the winter maintenance community, who are your clients. You have access to the educational and training tools that agency members use, thus helping you to become more informed about their needs and problems for which they need solutions.
Since education and training is a critical part of our mission we anticipate hosting a variety of educational events around the county. As members you will have the opportunity to meet and interact with existing and potential new clients.
- By becoming a member your company and your employees join that community. As a member you will have access to member agencies, contractors and operators (your clients) round North America.
- You will have member only access to the training and educational materials, available on the PSA website, that are geared to the needs of practitioners.
- Being a part of the winter maintenance community, you will be able to share the innovations and developments that are occurring in your particular field with the members and thus have a chance to be part of the discussion as to where the industry is going and how will it meet the challenges created by technology, environmental and sustainability concerns.
- As a member of the community you become more informed about your client and potential client base, you get to hear where they are coming from and you may be able to offer solutions.
- As a corporate member your logo will be on the main page of the website and linked to your own company website.
- You will be given sponsorship opportunities at workshops and seminars, as well as vendor table options at discounted rates.